Business rate: (£ 195.00 +UK VAT 20%)
NGO & Academic rate: £ 95.00 (20% VAT will be added)
MINEX Forum events are solely organised by Advantix Ltd (to be referred further as Organiser) in partnership with the Forum partners.
Every precaution is taken by the Organiser to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and legally and morally correct.
However, the Organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or comments expressed by individuals or organisations contained therein and contributors to the site, through e-mail, discussion forums or published works undertaken to indemnify the Organiser from any third party actions that may result from their contributions.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for fee paying delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, exhibitors, advertisers
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with UK law and the Client hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your booking form (“you” or “your”) and Advantix Ltd (The organiser of MINEX Eurasia conference) for participant registrations for the event specified on your booking form (“Event”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the Event (“your registration”) you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms The organiser will be unable to accept your registration.
1. Your registration is an offer to the organiser to attend an Event which is subject to acceptance in writing (which may include (without limitation) email. A binding contract (“Agreement”) between the organiser and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (” Confirmation” or “Confirmed”) is sent by the organiser to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact the organiser if you have not received Confirmation within 5 days of your registration. The organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
2. You will pay the organiser the fees specified in your booking form for the Event (“your fees”). Payment of your fees must be received in full and in cleared funds by the organiser from you in accordance with the payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before the event. If payment of your fees in full is not received before the Event, the organiser may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as a condition of your entry to the Event or refuse you entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of your fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of your fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this Condition 2. At the discretion of the organisers a credit note can be issued for the future MINEX Forum events.
3. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to the organiser’s approval. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified on your booking form. If the number of delegates that attends the Events is (for any reason) less than the number specified in your booking form, then the organiser may (at its sole discretion) change the fees charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the Event in line with published prices then in force. Any additional sums payable to us, as a result, shall be paid in line with Condition 2.
4. Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. The organiser reserves the right to change the prices at any time, but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by the organiser.
5. Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at any time before the Event start date but in all other respects, participant registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the Event. You may not purchase registrations as an agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
6. The organiser may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the Event at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability.
7. The organiser may (at its sole discretion) change the date or cancel an Event at any time for any reason. Where the organiser changes the date or cancels the Event for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the terms of Condition 8 shall apply) the organiser shall offer you the option of attending any rearranged Event that the organiser chooses to organise (acting in its sole discretion).
8. Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have (in the organiser’s sole discretion) an adverse impact on: (i) the ability of the organiser to hold the Event at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the Event generally, then the organiser shall be entitled but not obliged (in its sole discretion) to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the Event; and/or (ii) reschedule the Event. Any of the fees received by the organiser shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled Event held pursuant to this Condition 8 and you shall not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled Event or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If the organiser is unable or elects not to rearrange or reschedule the Event pursuant to this Condition 8, then you will (as its sole remedy) be entitled, in your sole discretion, to receive either a refund or credit note in respect of your fees received by the organiser, in each case less an administration charge equivalent to 15% per cent of the total amount of your fees (which the organiser may (in its sole discretion) either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice you separately). For the purpose of this Condition 8 “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of the organiser including (without limitation) the delegate, exhibitor, sponsors or speaker participation cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled Event pursuant to this Condition 8.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, the organiser shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Event howsoever arising or any venue change. You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of conditions 7 and 8 set out your sole remedy should the Event date be changed or cancelled, and all other liability of the organiser is expressly excluded.
10. The organiser may (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of the organiser represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by the organiser or the venue owners at the Event.
11. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, the organiser excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) all liability for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If the organiser is liable to you for any reason, the organiser’s total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the fees received by the organiser.
14. If by reason of any Force Majeure Event, MINEX Forum is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you by reason thereof. The organiser’s obligations shall be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance and the organiser and you shall each use reasonable endeavours to mitigate the effect of the Force Majeure Event. The provisions of this Condition 14 are subject to the provision of Condition 8.
15. The organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
16. No person other than you and the organiser shall have the right (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”) or otherwise) to enforce these terms and conditions without the prior written agreement of you and The organiser.
17. This Agreement is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this Condition 17 shall prevent or restrict the organiser from pursuing any action against you in any court of competent jurisdiction.
18. Where we agree to provide a translation of this Agreement, the English language text shall prevail to the extent that there is a conflict between the two.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact
Advantix Ltd (MINEX Eurasia Forum organiser)
28 Chester Road
Middlesex HA6 1BQ
Tel: +44 208 089 2886