Orsu Metals Corporation is a mineral exploration and development company. The 90% owned Sergeevskoe gold project located in the Mogocha District of the Zabaikal’skiy Region of the Russian Federation is the focus of Orsu’s activities. Orsu has filed a technical report titled: “NI43-101 Technical Report on the Updated Mineral Resource Estimate for the Sergeevskoe Property, Zabaikalskiy Krai, Russian Federation” dated effective January 9, 2020 (the “Sergeevskoe Report”) to support the Inferred Mineral Resource of 30.42 million tons, grading 1.45 g/t gold and containing 1.417 Moz gold at a 0.5 g/t gold cut-off grade and US$1,450 per troy ounce of gold, optimized into an open-pit constrained by the license boundaries at Sergeevskoe.Presenting Company
SMG is creating a Green, Self Funding Mining Platform in Central Asia in 6 steps:
1. SMG is committed to “Clean Mining” (no cyanide) (https://www.cleanmining.co) as well as “Emissions Free Mining” using either Certified Emission Reductions, or EFEC’s, or opting for a 20MW solar & wind generation systems.
2. SMG has two near-production Au assets which have been selected because of low OpEx and CapEx costs, based on simple open cut mining and simple metallurgy, “Low energy Gold” Predicted AISC between $772-822/oz Au
3. Each of Kokkus & Aktas have 70-74% Au recovery from the oxide zone, 47% Au recovery in the transitional ore using the intended gravity circuit-Knelson Concentrators.
4. Once the oxide ore is mined, SMG will switch to tank leaching using Clean Mining Technology solutions instead of cyanide,
5. These Au projects are the cash generator engine to drive a pipeline of projects to be developed by SMG’s knowledge of over 25 years on the ground in Central Asia, with both TAG and porphyry-style deposits being our preferred exploration model
6. The production target is to increase Au production by 2028 to 240,000 oz Au per annum.