SMG is creating a Green, Self Funding Mining Platform in Central Asia in 6 steps:
1. SMG is committed to “Clean Mining” (no cyanide) (https://www.cleanmining.co) as well as “Emissions Free Mining” using either Certified Emission Reductions, or EFEC’s, or opting for a 20MW solar & wind generation systems.
2. SMG has two near-production Au assets which have been selected because of low OpEx and CapEx costs, based on simple open cut mining and simple metallurgy, “Low energy Gold” Predicted AISC between $772-822/oz Au
3. Each of Kokkus & Aktas have 70-74% Au recovery from the oxide zone, 47% Au recovery in the transitional ore using the intended gravity circuit-Knelson Concentrators.
4. Once the oxide ore is mined, SMG will switch to tank leaching using Clean Mining Technology solutions instead of cyanide,
5. These Au projects are the cash generator engine to drive a pipeline of projects to be developed by SMG’s knowledge of over 25 years on the ground in Central Asia, with both TAG and porphyry-style deposits being our preferred exploration model
6. The production target is to increase Au production by 2028 to 240,000 oz Au per annum.